Alberta Division is looking for 3 Division Area Officers responsible for corps in Southern Alberta.
- Oversees and mentors assigned corps within Alberta Division in Southern Alberta
- Actively participates in Division Officer Meetings
- Communicates National and Division Directives to corps
- Conducts three Inspections per year
- Provides support to Corps CO’s and Corps activities as requested
- Provides or finds training through Division for their corps.
- Attends Division Activities i.e. Officer Training Weekends, Hat’s Off, Advance Training, Fleet Days etc.
- Can provide instruction expertise during training weekends
- Must be able to travel for meetings and inspections
- Good interpersonal skills
- Can take direction from Division Commander
- Can receive direction from Division Executive through the Commander
- Good researcher (ability to use NL publications for answers)
- Senior Officer S/Lt (NL) or higher
- Possesses the skills of a good moderator in time of challenges
- Has experience or knowledge of all departments in a corps
- Good computer skills
- Can maintain accurate and well document information
- Understands and supports the NL National and Division program
- Has read and fully understands the Commanders Standing Orders
- Believes in the Goals of Alberta Division: Developing Leadership Excellence, Growing the Program, Creating Experiences and Lifelong skills for our Cadets
- Can mentor using goals agreed upon by the corps and the DAO
- Has a clean Officer record
- Can create good relationships and partnerships
Please send resumes and letters of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We look forward to hearing from you.